At MMR we understand how important it is that you are entrusting your client’s retirement plan with us and we will always keep you apprised of any situations that may occur throughout the entire life of the plan with MMR.
We have found the more your Consultant stays involved in the total process the experienced advisors really appreciate working with a TPA who they consider as a true “Partner” working to provide the best experience for their client.
- Should the situation warrant MMR can provide you with plan illustrations to assist the advisers sales process.
- If the advisor wants MMR to request a proposal from one or more of our provider partners we will do it and keep the advisor informed.
- Your Consultant can assist you in provider partner selection process based on what both the advisor and the prospect is looking for.
- By letting your TPA attend the prospect meetings and finalist presentations it has been shown to increase your close ratio by a significant amount.
Once a plan comes to MMR we will assign an installation specialist and administrator to the client to provide a smooth set-up or transition:
- Provide plan design, installation and transition support
- Complete sold case paperwork
- MMR will keep the advisor up to date as the process moves forward and let the advisor know of anything that is slowing up the process.
Questions for Plan Sponsors
Download these images as PDF files:
Check out the news section for short articles of interest or click here to request a proposal. If you would like more personalized service, you can contact your local consultant.